Christmas with the Days

Here are my favorite pictures from Saturday with the Days.




Sweet little Araya

Abby playing dominos with Uncle Terry

Michael pitching in

Cousins

Michael is mostly with the grown ups these days.  I
noticed Hannah is about half and half too.  They are
growing up!

Hannah and Araya

My girl.  <3
Uncle Terry stealing kisses.  :-)



Kara watching the kisses

Uncle Michael doesn't steal kisses, but he always tickles!

Oldest cousins
Chance and Thad

I love all of these of Jessica and Araya





Abby.  Look at that lighting on her pretty face!

Dirt pudding time!  This is a Day favorite.

It's funny how much Rosie loved Kara
while Kara was eating some chicken!

Blurry, but you can see Kara is a head taller than Ryan.
They are the same age.  Ryan just called her a giant here.

Kara crouching to pose with him.

Don't forget sweet Thad too!

The younger kids are at a bouncy house now while it rains outside, so I have the big girls back at the hotel.  Poor Vicky is sick as a dog and throwing up and in bed.  :-(  I miss her!!!

Comments

Vicky said…
I hate that I missed half of the weekend. :(