Spring


It's that time of year!  I washed and put away all the jackets.  I washed and put away the blankets we had on the back porch.  I put away my boots and tennis shoes.  It's time for flip flops, no jackets, and setting up fans on the back porch.

Yesterday I cleaned the back porch.  I feel like I could clean it all over again.  It rains quite a bit in the winter, so the kitties came in the back porch with muddy paws.  And tree pollen has been off the charts.

Kara and I have been doing school on the back porch again.  At first, the kitties ignored us, but they warmed right back up to us and are so sweet.

On my lap

Falling asleep


Since Kara and I were in the woods, and I took those pictures just a few days ago, all the woods has some kind of wild grass that sprouted up.  I'd show you a picture, but I'm lazy!  Maybe I'll take some pictures this weekend.

Winter is so short here.  And this winter was warmer than most, so it feels like we went right from a pretty fall, to a nice spring.

Summer is coming.  (cue ominous music)

Comments