What can I organize today?

Don't say I didn't warn you.  (See last post)  Today I washed my car:

There was a possibility of snow a few weeks
ago so they salted the roads.  I was out that
day and all of that stuff ended up on my
car.  It was so, so dirty.

Not a bad place to be washing my car.  :-)

I caught Shadow inspecting the suds.

He ended up with some on his front paw.  See?

Both my little helpers stayed pretty close.  I sprayed them
with the hose for fun.  My outdoor kitties didn't mind.

Much better!

Add some tunes to this view, and it was kind of fun!


The real job was the garage.  Since we moved recently, there wasn't a whole lot to do, but it was really, really dirty.

The main reason for rearranging was the new fridge on the
far left in this picture.  It's a freezer less fridge and will
be the BEST ever when we have company.  (My fridge
inside is tiny.)

Everything needed to shift right.

This trash can needed to go back where it came from -
where I put the fridge.  

This corner is very large, but everything
is really just piling up.  (And I made it
worse today!  I'll have a plan one day.
I'm sure that plan will include getting rid
of 4 snow shovels and 2 snow brushes.)

I didn't want to line anything up along the
other wall because when cars are in the
garage, I like for access to this door to stay
unblocked.

I swept (and used the blower) twice.  It was so full of leaves and litter from the cats' boxes.  I sure wish they could just live outside 24 hours a day, but there are too many predators out there.  We think we heard a coyote howling nearby the other night.  They would love one of our beloved kitties for a snack.

Shifted everything to the right.


Not fancy shelving, but it's what we have and it's a great
start.  Maybe one day I could talk my dad into building
me some awesome shelves like he did in Maryland.
I'd like these to be twice as big - it would take some
serious time and lumber!

I have to do something with that corner.  Starting with
storing the Christmas tree better than it is.  Where on
earth do you buy 6 foot containers to store them?

How is that door so dirty when we've only lived here 8 months?

I cleared Kara's scooters, the brooms, and
the folding chairs.  Michael loves wide
open space by doors.  I think he'll notice
this right away.

While I'm all sweaty and gross, I think I'll mop the floor and make dinner.  Cleaning and organizing are my happy places.  :-)

Comments