Kara's Art

Today I want to share some of Kara's drawings.  Her favorite way to draw is on a tablet and her favorite thing to draw are the millions of characters she has in her head that she writes stories about.

Hedwig from Harry Potter

Lumis, werewolf, from Harry Potter

















Hermione and Fluffy from Harry Potter

Basilisk from HP

Basilisk from HP






This one is Christina's chocolate lab, Jake, with his
elephant toy he brought in November.

There are loads more, but these are my favorite.  She is so talented.

Comments

Vicky said…
I wish we would have thought to have her show me how she does her drawing on the computer while we were there in September. I didn't even give it a thought. I have a Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet, Model CTL-460 that I got when I was designing digital scrapbook kits. Have her look it up and ask her if she has any interest in it. If she does, I'll send it to her. Tell her to keep up the good work!
jeday0323 said…
She would have LOVED to show you her art stuff when you were here. Maybe we can carve out some time when we come in May.

She says thank you anyway, but she is happy with the setup she has. :-)
Vicky said…
Definitely!
OK, tell her if she changes her mind, let me know! It is just sitting here in a drawer!