Kara's Fun Weekend in Maryland

Saturday night Michael came home from his business trip and this morning Kara came home from her weekend in Maryland.  (This weekend trip was her Christmas present.)  Here are the pictures I got from my friend of Kara having a blast:



At the airport, having dinner before her flight.  She wanted
to leave at 1:30 for her 6:00 flight, but I managed to hold
her off until 2:30.  lol


As she walked away, I was hit with the
realization that it won't be too much
longer before she walks away and is gone
much longer than a weekend!  10 years old
feels very half-way-there.  :-(

The one and only flight to BWI from BHM
leaves at 6pm.  Pretty night!  75 degrees.

Bye bye

I miss her already

Stephanie texted me when she arrived.  It was 9pm there.

First thing the next morning, Kara gave them the pictures
she drew for them.

Surprise!  Kara LOVES swimming.


Kara's favorite meal - McDonalds.  *sigh*

While most kids like
Minecraft, Kara is a huge
fan and she makes it fun
for her friends.

 
I love these girls.  They have such
a special friendship.

This kids love playing in the rain as much as playing in the snow!



Time to go home already!  It's 6am and time to head to the airport.

They made it!  My baby looks
tiiiiiiiired.


I see her!



This girl was missed.

She slept the whole hour and a half home.  I pulled in the
garage and opened my door and she kept sleeping.  So I
was going to let her finish in there.  When I closed my door,
she popped right up, seemingly confused as to where she was.

She had a great time and we are thankful to our friends who gave her a great weekend!

Comments