Resolutions?

I am home alone today.  I can do anything on earth that I want in this house all by myself.  So what do I do?  Well, I decided because it is a rainy, stormy morning, I should play on my blog.  I started back when Kara was 3 or 4 and read the cute things she said, and went on the vacations I blogged about all over again.

Here is what I decided.  Since it's January, maybe I should call them resolutions?

 * I love all the times we had Hannah come stay with us for a week in the summer.  The older she got, the harder it was for her mom to find time in their short summers to make it happen.  In her defense, she had more kids!  That'll keep you busy.  I have already contacted her and set up something for this summer, Lord willing.

 * I love to clean and organize.  Especially organize.  I would love to be a professional organizer.  I look on pinterest for ideas, and today I looked on my own blog for ideas!  I will be posting more about that too, with pictures.

 * I love photography.  I rarely get my camera out anymore and that makes me sad.  I love the way the camera filters and focuses things in such a way that really gives me a peace I can't explain.  I need to pick my camera back up.  Now.  You will be seeing more random photography pics soon.  Stuff that may seem silly to you, but really moves me.

Case in point:  I found this old picture and LOVE it:



 * I don't post enough about school anymore.  As I re-read through my prayers about whether we should homeschool, then saw all the posts with colorful pictures of our first homeschool room, Kara learning, and what I was changing to make it all work, I realized I miss all of that.  One day I will want to look back on middle school homeschool.  So, you will see a lot more of that too!!

 * I love all the vacations I went on.  And journaling what we did every day was awesome because I forgot a lot of that.  Building this house and moving here was a very large adventure, however, and I don't feel the need to travel for quite some time.  I'll pick up with the trips later.  Much later.  Right now I am trying to figure out how to convince everyone to come to ME.  :-)

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.  The weather cleared up and warmed up here, so I'm feeling energized.  Since it was so beautiful yesterday, I already cleaned all of our floors and bathrooms and laundry, including sheets.  Maybe today I'll clean the garage and back porch.

Comments