Cabinetry Plans and Outside Steps

I am still having a blast with my mom, but I just had to post some fun house pictures.

Front steps - still a work in progress, but getting there!

Screened in porch steps

Screened in porch second steps

Porch ceiling (tongue and groove painted white)

What a pretty day today.  Warm sun, cool breeze, 70 degrees.

Look at my chimney!

How about a peek at my cabinetry plans?


This is the back wall
in the kitchen with my cooktop.

This is the L-shape rest of my kitchen.
The corners connect with a lazy susan.

This is the island.

The spare freezer and cabinetry that goes in the pantry.

Changing things up in the mud room.

Laundry room L-shape cabinets.  (the drawers will have a
deep countertop for me to fold on)

Guest bedroom and powder room - not exciting.

Michael's bathroom vanity on the left,
Kara's bathroom vanity on the right (she wanted
loads of drawers - so she got 5!).

My vanity on the left (how giant is that?!),
Michael's boat garage vanity on the right.

Now we wait for them to be made.  This guy has a reputation for being the best cabinet maker around, but he also has a reputation for being late every time.  Now, time for me to be patient, which I'm super good at!  Wait.  That's not me.  I'm impatient.  :-)

Comments