Not feeling good, but life goes on

I haven't posted in a while because I haven't had much to say.  Mostly I've been sick.  And a post that sounds like this, "I don't feel good.  Then I took some medicine and a shower.  I feel a bit better.  Ate lunch, now I don't feel good again." doesn't go over well.  :-)

Since I posted on Friday, here is what I've been up to.

Saturday we met with our new friends so the husbands could meet.  It was a GREAT time and they really hit it off.

Sunday was church and the Super Bowl.

Monday was school and pjs all day.

Tuesday was snow and curriculum shopping with Jessica.

Wednesday was doctor (I do have bronchitis), errands, and church.

Today is Thursday.  After school (Kara got an A on her math quiz - go Kara!), we went to her horse lesson, then swung by the house.  I still don't have pictures of the family room trim, which is a shame because it's stunning, but here are some pictures of things that being done.

I picked this stain for the front door -
it's just about identical to the flooring.

See?  Identical.

Look at my pantry!!!!
Where Kara is standing, I'll store brooms, mops, and
the vacuum.

LOVE IT.

Can storage anyone?  I can store like
seventeen thousand cans there.  Give
or take.  ;-)

Michael's shower is really coming along.

This looks different in the picture than
in real life.  The pretty browns are coming
across pink.  Weird. 

My shower has been trimmed out.
LOVE IT.

The marble around the tub has begun.  And more marble
is needed.  Fabulous.  We are already over budget on tile.
Oops.

Shelves are in my linen closet.  Those
guys are fast!

Another pic of my linen closet.

Michael's drawers.  He wanted them like this
so he can put his hamper underneath.

Those drawer pulls are hideous.

My closet.  See the pegs for my necklaces?
Shoe shelves underneath.

Need to replace those drawer pulls asap.

Meanwhile, they're moving a bunch of dirt
around outside.
I love seeing all the progress.  They are going to paint THE WHOLE HOUSE (interior) tomorrow, then hardwood floors start going in Saturday.  I'm liking this.  (I could tell they were starting the floors soon - the boxes are in the house and open so the wood gets used to the temp/humidity of the house.  I remember them doing that for our last house.

I will feel better when we've ordered the cabinets.  :-)

Comments

Vicky said…
I'm sure lovin' all the storage you have!
Progress!