Ceiling color and a field trip

I met with the contractor to pick the ceiling stain color.  The two dark colors are the flooring and the middle planks of wood are the ceiling stain I chose.


And here they are against the fireplace.  Just making sure nothing clashes.  (The thick one off to the left doesn't matter.)


On my way through the garage, I saw them installing the wooden pegs for my closet for my necklaces.  Yes.



Then we went on a field trip with our friends.

Here we are, about to go down into that cave behind us.

Walking down.

Inside the cave, looking out.

This column is called Goliath and is
reflected so beautifully in the water at
it's base.


Can you see Kara's pretty smile?  lol.



Cathedral Caverns was so pretty!  How nice to have such beauty just half an hour away.

Comments

Vicky said…
Definitely have not been to that cavern! I don't even know that I've ever been in Alabama, actually! We definitely need to rectify that! When is the problem!