More Floors and Lights

I just HAD to show my mom the new house on her first day here.  I was just there yesterday and I can already see progress.

The flood lights are up - we think it kind of looks like
a robot's face.

Floors in the foyer!

Floors in the dining room and hallway

Dining Room

Grout in the guest shower (without flash)

With flash

Note to self:  get more lights.

Another view of the new floors

More new floors



Little chandelier above my tub

Mudroom

More mudroom
I am LOVING the floors.  They are hand scraped and each board has little imperfections in them - I'm hoping that'll hide scratches.  I am hoping the color hides the dirt too.

Tomorrow I shop for the foyer chandelier.

Comments

Vicky said…
The floors are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
jeday0323 said…
Thank you so much! I totally agree with you. :-)