Keeping up with the Days

Kara's casts are even better this week than last week.  I don't know if we'll see less results this way, but I don't mind.  Every bit we move forward is wonderful.  She's even going to try church tomorrow!  I know she is nervous.  Out shopping in public, no one knew her, so no one said a thing about her casts.  In church, hundreds of people know her and she's nervous they will all ask about them.  I will do whatever she wants, even if it means explaining it to each person for her.

Michael just heard from the job people in Alabama.  They said the government usually doesn't approve new jobs until January.  So, we will hang in there until at least then.  Michael is ready to head down there asap, so killing time here in Maryland is annoying, but we trust God's timing.

We should be settling on the land soon.  They were supposed to sign all their papers yesterday and fedex them to us to sign here early next week.  That way we could have them back to them by Thanksgiving.  We shall see!  With the job not starting until at least January, which is the beginning of frozen ground season (which makes building a house difficult/not possible), it looks like we won't be actually clearing trees or breaking ground until the spring.  Oh well.  We will do as much of the planning as we can over the winter.  Depending on how Michael's job stuff goes, we may put our house on the market too.  All of that could keep us very busy.

It feels like there is a lot up in the air.  I am clinging to God's Word and His promises.  I'm doing a study on Proverbs 31 and a study on 1 & 2 Thessalonians.  Studies get me in the Word and keep me focused.  I do still get confirmations about our move, which makes me feel good, so I will rest in the peaceful knowledge that I am doing what God is asking me to.  I certainly can't ask for more than that.  :-)

Comments