Accepted!



They accepted our counter offer!  This is so exciting!  I have Lynyrd Skynyrd's Sweet Home Alabama stuck in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwWUOmk7wO0

Now we wait until December 5th to close on the property.

Phew.

Now we are going to focus on Kara.  Two days left until she gets her casts.  I am so grateful she is still so young - young kids adapt to new things so well.  I am also so grateful she is so scrawny - I can pick her up and carry her if I need to still.  (At 54 inches, she's only 68 pounds!)

Please continue to pray for Kara and for our upcoming move!

Comments

Unknown said…
AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!!!
Elisabeth said…
So exciting! Now comes the hardest part....lots and lots of waiting! I'm excited to go on this journey with you!
Elisabeth said…
Btw, Hannah is the same exact height and weight as Kara! Ryan is 50 inches and 58lb.
jeday0323 said…
Thank you, Liz! And you are right about the waiting. I'm thinking it will be at least 2016 before we are all living in the new house.

That is so funny that Kara and Hannah are the same size - they seem to always be very close. Considering there is 2 years between them, I blame my super German filled tall genes on my side of the family. :-)