Charming Charlie, June 29


In early June, I got a postcard in the mail from Charming Charlies, where I'm a member, to wish me a happy birthday.  They gave me $5 to spend in the store.  Very nice!  Of course, I realize they're just luring me into their store, where they hope I'll spend a lot more money.  No problem, they don't know me.  I waited until closer to my birthday to spend the $5, which worked out well because I got an email saying all stuff on sale was now 50% off.  Woo hoo!  That $5 is about to go very far.  So, I found loads of stuff I liked, and just put it all into a basket.  It ended up being 15 pieces.



The original cost of all of these pretty things, with tax, is $138.77
After everything was on sale, then half off of that, then I used my $5 coupon, I spent $27.79 with tax.
That's a savings of $110.98, which is 80%
Or, instead of averaging each piece to cost $9.25, I got them for an average of $1.85.  :-)

How fun!

Comments

Elisabeth said…
Where in the world do you put all your jewelry?!
jeday0323 said…
Lol! I do share it with my mom and sister, but I have a giant thing I store it in. It's getting full though and I'm going to work on a new system. I think I'll turn to pinterest for ideas. :-)