Today's Joys

 * sleeping in past 8am
 * waking up to find a little girl who found her way into my bed and fell back asleep
 * opening the windows to a random chilly morning in July - 64 degrees
 * cooking dinner (for my friend who just had a baby) in my kitchen that brings me so much joy
 * seeing my mom
 * visiting my best friend
 * watching Kara play with her best friend (who is my best friend's oldest)
 * holding a baby that isn't quite 3 weeks old yet
 * chick fil a lunch
 * dr. pepper
 * celebrating Kara's birthday - I love celebrating her life any time any place
 * s'mores cupcakes - who knew how fabulous these were?
 * good music on a car trip
 * being on the side of the road with no traffic
 * hanging out with Michael
 * talking with Kara about starting a business (she's going to be a dog walker as a kid, and grow to eventually own a doggy day care)

Comments