Bath and Body Works - 6/29

I had two $10 off $30 coupons to Bath and Body Works burning a hole in my pocket.   So, on my fun birthday shopping day, we stopped by!

First things first, I needed to get some foam soap for Kara, and some new soap for me.  (Yes, we go through a good amount in our house, don't judge.)  :-)  I saw they were having a 9 for $30 sale, so here we go:

It would be nice if I spread them out so you could see them, but I put them away already, so enjoy how pretty they look lined up on my shelf.


They are originally $5.50 each
I got 9, which would make the total with tax $52.47.
I used the sale, 9 for $30, and the coupon $10 off $30, which made my total with tax $21.20.
I saved $31.27, which is 60% savings.

I didn't necessarily have to spend the other coupon since they don't expire, but they were having a huge 75% off body lotion sale.  Oh wow!

I got 10 lotions.


Again, it would be nice if I spread them out so you could see them, but I put them away already, so enjoy how pretty they look lined up on my shelf.

Each of these were originally $11 each.  I bought 10, plus one travel antibacterial gel, which would have been $118.46 with tax.  Whoa!
With the 75% off sale, and my $10 off $30 coupon, I only spent $22 with tax.  Yes!
I saved $96.46, which is 81%.

My grand total for the day was $43.20 for 20 items, which makes them $2.16 each, when the total was originally $170.93.

Comments