Done

The home school room is done - for now.  We have to actually use it - her memory verses will be hung on the wall, and there will be math flash cards on the wall, and of course art projects!  I'd like to hang string on that huge blank wall above my desk and attach art projects to it with clothespins.

Here's the final-ish product:

My desk

What's on my desk

Kara's desk

What a difference from when it was a bedroom!

Kara standing next to her desk with mine in the background and the chalkboard

Bookshelves - you can see my teacher books in the top left cubby, some supplies on the bare shelves, and Kara's books lined up 4th shelf from the top

Here are her little books all set up

P.S.  Did you even see the black stain on the carpet?  Nope!  Love that new rug.  :-)

Here are the outtakes:  :-)



Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks great! I LOVE the black and white "baskets"!!! Always wanted to do the chalkboard paint and never did. Now mine are too old.
jessicaday said…
Thanks, Stephanie! Those little black and white boxes were in the Target dollar section! I "splurged" on 8 - they're good quality and so cute. :-) I am going to be spending a lot of time in that room, so I wanted it to be pretty!
Vicky said…
It looks FANTASTIC! I'm so excited for you and Kara!
jessicaday said…
Thanks, Mom! Your support means more than you'll ever know. :-)
And I'm super excited too. I realized, that big beautiful desk can be used NOW for my office! I clip coupons, play on the computer, do Bible Study, all kinds of things in there. :-)
Vicky said…
And I'm sure Kara is using her desk, too! :D
jessicaday said…
Yep! And mine! :-)