Day #7 - Labadee, Haiti

Well, as far as I was concerned, the cruise was about over.  I never planned on getting off the ship in Haiti.  Honestly, this American girl only hears pretty scary things about Haiti, and it doesn't seem like a super nice vacation spot to me.  Thank goodness I was wrong!

Royal Caribbean turned a peninsula in Haiti into a kind of playground for tourists!  It was amazing!  Not only did we have the natural beauty of Haiti, but they built little roads and shops and zip lines and beaches and cabanas and much, much more!  Michael and I got off the ship and were amazed!  We walked around and took pictures.  Then we debated doing the zip line.  It was REALLY expensive and obviously lasts like 20 seconds.  I wanted to do it anyway - when else will we be able to do a zip line in Haiti?  But, Michael convinced me to do jet skis instead - about the same price and it was over an hour long.  But first, let's see how my day started.....

Breakfast with a view































Comments

Anonymous said…
GREAT pics! Looks like it was VERY nice!!