Harris Teeter Super Doubles 6/20


This is what $260 worth of groceries looks like from Harris Teeter.  Thanks to sales and super doubles coupons (they doubled coupons $2 and under - that means $2 coupons doubled to $4 off - wow!), I only spent $81!  Look at my receipts - those savings are unreal!!


Looking at that first picture, you may say, how on earth did that cost $260?  Well, you may not be able to see 6 packs of razors that were originally $10 each, plus $10 vitamins, 3 rubbermaid containers that were $5 each, cascade that was $6.25 each, and 2 packs of $12 paper towels.  Not to mention 5 12pks of Dr. Pepper that were $6.39 each!  That's $32 worth of soda!

Instead of typing the details of each deal, I ran stats:

Before Sales or coupons:  $260.18
After Sales my total was:  $182.04
After Sales and coupons, my total was:  $81.25

So, I saved $78.14 with sales, and $100.79 with coupons, for a grand total of $178.93 of savings.  Wow.  I saved 69%

Number of items bought:  53
Average cost of each item at original price ($260.18):  $4.91
Average cost of each item after sales and coupons ($81.25):  $1.53

As you can see, I did two transactions, one much bigger than the other, but I am really happy with how things went.  And after all of that, I will probably go back again.  Lol!  All the paper plates, cleaning products, napkins, paper towels, etc are going to be for our family vacation.  Not to mention soda, bbq sauce, taco kits, and all of that.  I am in charge of shopping for all of that stuff since I have the time and can get things so cheap - and because I love it!

Until next time, happy couponing everyone!

Comments