What a great weekend!

We had the best time going to Morgantown to see Elisabeth, Hannah, and Abigail.  We swam in the hotel pool, shopped, went out to lunch, watched cartoons, and played in the room.  I always, always have a great time with Elisabeth, Abigail was absolutely lovely, and I adore Hannah (I feel like I know her so well since I keep her for a week every summer).  It was a great time and I hope to do it again really soon!  Here's a bunch of great pictures.

Driving out to Morgantown is so beautiful!  The first picture is Sidling Hill, and the rest are of the beautiful mountains.




 Abigail looked at me like that the whole first day since she didn't remember me.  She warmed up to me in a short time - she could see her Aunt Jessica loves her very much!







Videos coming soon!

Comments

Elisabeth said…
Beautiful pictures! I only took a few the whole weekend! We can't wait to do it again also.
Anonymous said…
Great idea meeting in the middle!!! Looks like a fun girls weekend!
Vicky said…
I would LOVE to join in the next time! :D
jessicaday said…
Mom, you were invited this time!! I hope you do come next time!
Vicky said…
I know, sweetie. It just didn't work out with me just having spent several days with Liz and Jessica in April and the WV preacher's meeting and Tim's sudden turn of events. Hopefully I can come the next time!