Aldi 5/18

Aldi is not close by, but there are two stores that are sort of in my area.  Well, if you consider 20 minutes away "in my area" (which generally I don't - I'm sure I passed 20+ grocery stores on the way).  So, while we were 4 minutes away from one Aldi at Kara's swim lessons tonight, I decided to stop by.  Unfortunately, despite their truck last night, they were out of most of the fruit/veggies that were on sale.  Boo!  I did get something special for Kara - she'll be having a vacation at Grandma's house soon so she got to pick out anything she'd like.  She picked cheese doritos!  Lol!

I got:
3 lbs Fuji apples - $2.79
Iceburg lettuce - $0.59
wheat bread - $0.99
Kara's doritos - $1.19
Total - $5.56

If I went to Walmart, I would have spent $8.44, which means I saved $2.88, or 34%.

Tomorrow's a big shopping day at Harris Teeter - they're doing super triples.  Can't wait!  I'm even going with a friend!  lol.

Comments