message to a friend

My friend is going through her first pregnancy.  She's the cutest thing who has always been thin, so now that she has a little bump, she feels huge.  So, I have to post this picture:



Lol!  That's me with DDs carrying a 10 and a half pound baby.  You don't want to know how swollen those ankles were.  And no one tells you they get BIGGER the week after you have the baby, before the swelling finally goes down (the ankles and the boobs!).

So, my sweet friend, Kattrina, I'm sure you've seen already that being pregnant is amazing and so special, but it really just opens every woman to share THEIR pregnancy experience with you.  And please excuse me for doing just that!  lol!  I hope your pregnancy continues to go so well and I can't wait to see more pictures.  :-)

Comments

Kattrina said…
You don't look nearly as huge as you made it sound - you look quite glamorous actually! And I am already a DD with four more months to go - my boobs will most likely be the size of my head!!

Thanks for sharing your pic though - it's fun to hear people's stories!
jessicaday said…
Thank you Kattrina! :-)
jessicaday said…
http://thedaysofourlives-vickyday.blogspot.com/2011/07/karas-birthday-is-coming.html

Here is a link of the picture I was trying to find. Looking a little bigger that day. ;-)
Kattrina said…
You look quite uncomfortable in the second picture. I can only hope that I don't have a ten pound baby - I might cry. Actually, I will probably cry giving birth to a 5 pound baby! Also, can you facebook me your email address?
Vicky said…
So unbelievable to look back, isn't it?