Moderation Update

Just thought I'd update you on all that soul searching moderation project stuff I was talking about a while back.  I lived outside my comfort zone in moderation world for like a week or two straight and it didn't work out.  Well, it was hard, so I took a week off and started over (aka cleaned my house like a maniac and lived completely all-or-nothing, which is natural for me, but makes me selfish - not a good mom, wife, friend, etc.).  Now I'm working on my new definition of moderation.  I'm totally in a great place and doing everything moderately (which makes me a better mom, wife, daughter, friend, etc.).  I guess when I  feel like I'm catching up (on chores, Bible study, errands, etc.), I can't act moderately.  I can live moderately when I'm caught up and just maintaining.  I'm 31 years old and still trying to figure out my crazy brain.  I'll get it one of these days.  :-)

Comments