Cars 2

Yes, I watched Cars 2 on my own - Kara didn't really have any interest, so I recorded it and watched it by myself!  It was really good!  Much more complicated story line than the first one.  But, I'm pretty sure everyone who is reading this has seen them both.





One thing I really liked about it was when Mater said he didn't want his dents fixed because they remind him of all the fun he had with his best friend getting them.  I thought that was cute and didn't think much of that until I was talking with some ladies at church this morning while I counted the tithe.  I was there (representing a woman in her 30s), there was another woman who is almost 50, and another woman who may be in her 70s.  The lady in her 70s was saying how she looks in the mirror and doesn't recognize herself as a wrinkled old woman.  She said inside, she's still a young woman.  I said, yeah, inside I'm still a thin woman.  The woman who's almost 50 said, there has to be some point in your life when you appreciate your wrinkles and fat for what they are because of the life you had getting them.  That made me think of Cars 2!  I appreciate my early crows feet because of all the laughing I've done to get them.  My life with Michael, well my life in general, is FULL of laughter.  The Lord has CERTAINLY blessed me.  My stretch marks on my belly are from having a baby.  I was able to conceive, carry a baby, feel her move within me, and successfully, healthily deliver her.  Now she's a beautiful, healthy little girl.  My extra pounds are from Michael and I having plenty of money to go out to dinner whenever we want.  And enjoy all the amazing food on cruises!  Our FIFTH is just a few days away!

Yes, it's been wonderful so far.  My 'dents' are good reminders of all the fun I've had getting them!  :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOVE this!!! And have a great time on your cruise!!!
Elisabeth said…
I love this too! I certainly need to be more thankful for my dents!
Vicky said…
Now THAT is a great way to look at the dents! I think that is one of the reasons I have NO desire to color my gray hair! :D