Niyah is here!


Niyah is here! Her flight was delayed about 10 minutes, then she walked off the plane looking so pretty and about as tall as me. She's only 12, but looks 18. I love that girl so much. She's from Texas and can't get over how green it is here in Maryland. And how many trees we have! She's so cute. :-)

I made sure she called her mom first thing, then we saw my parents for about 30 minutes. Now we're unpacking and getting a snack. It's 9:30 to us, but only 8:30 to her. I think we'll all be up late tonight in our pjs giggling! Don't tell Michael, but I'm kind of glad he has a charity fishing tournament this weekend - girls only! :-)

We've already have a trip to the beach planned, a trip to DC planned, we're going to the symphony on Thursday, and tomorrow we're swimming in my mom's pool. Ah, this is gonna be GREAT!

For the mommy reading this: please feel free to call or text any time you want. (If we're sleeping in, I turn the sound down, so you won't wake us.) Thank you for this - we're having so much fun already!

Comments

Vicky said…
I'm reading these blog posts of your visit with Niyah all backwards! Yes, I certainly thot she was ALOT older than 12! Tell her I said, They REALLY DO grow everything BIGGER in Texas! :D She is a pretty girl!