Kara's Birthday is coming!

Kara's birthday is coming! On Monday, my sweet girl will be FIVE years old. I will write something long and sappy closer to her birthday, but for now I will just post pictures of her from each year.

July 4th, 2006 - my due date

July 13, 2006 - still in the hospital
(does she have her daddy's lips or what!)

July 11, 2007 - 1st birthday

July 11, 2008 - 2nd birthday

July 2009 - 3rd birthday party

July 2010 - 4th birthday party

July 4th, 2011

Is it my imagination, or does she get prettier and prettier every year. I love that girl! God, please continue to bless her!

Comments

Anonymous said…
She DOES get prettier!!! Do you have a fun birthday theme planned?
jessicaday said…
Yep - she wants a bug, snake, and rodent party. *sigh* As much as she loves jewelry and makeup and playing with her hair, that's where it ends. No baby dolls, princess movies, or tiaras for her - she is FASCINATED with bugs. :-) She thinks they're absolutely beautiful.
Elisabeth said…
She's so pretty! I can't believe it has been 5 yrs! That means 5 yrs ago I was pregnant with Ryan....I cam't say it enough, don't cry because it's over, smile necause it happened!!
Vicky said…
I still cry because it's over sometimes! I think that's one reason God gives us grandkids! Thank you, LORD!

Yes, she DOES get prettier and prettier!
Anonymous said…
ROFL!!!! BUGS!!! I made a snake cake once for a halloween party. It was pretty cute!
Vicky said…
I remember that cake, Stephanie! It WAS really cute!