Long time, no post

Where have I been, you ask? Well, right after the awesome week with Hannah and Kara's birthday party, Kara had a grandparents week with my parents. They do it every summer, but usually Michael and I are on vacation. This year we stayed home. Kara did all kinds of fun things with my mom during the day and neat stuff with my dad when he got home from work. She and my dad built a birdhouse, put together a new mailbox, she painted with my mom, and played with money and toys and babies, and of course they swam just about every day. She is SO much at home over there, she didn't want to leave.

What did I do while she was gone? Not much! Lol! I watched a lot of tv and movies while I vegged out. I went out with Michael a few times. I did a lot of housework. And I spent some quality time with my Lord. I am doing the fruit of the Spirit Bible study (by Beth Moore) with my friend Lara over the summer. So far, we have had two weeks of introduction about who the Spirit is exactly, and we've studied love, joy, and I'm halfway through peace. Ah, I can't tell you how life changing these studies are for me. I'm on such a high and so much in love with my Savior. He is showing me big, big stuff - why my life turned out the way it did, stuff like that. He doesn't always reveal His ways to us, so I'm feeling really close with Him and special and loved.

Our God is an awesome God, He reins from heaven above with wisdom, power and love. Our God is an awesome God.

Comments

Vicky said…
All I can say is, AMEN!