Day 2 has been awesome

We're having so much fun with Niyah. Last night we watched some of a movie, stayed up talking and laughing, and Niyah did my Bible study with me. We stayed up really late, but Kara was up pretty early. We're all going to bed early tonight - to make up for last night and to make sure we're plenty rested for church tomorrow.

We swam at my mom's pool, which was awesome. It was REALLY hot outside and the 91 degree pool wasn't feeling so refreshing to me, but Kara and Niyah were happy with it. My mom graciously set up the sprinkler to spray hose water in the pool, which was significantly cooler. Love it!


We decided to go book shopping and have chinese food for dinner today. After we came home, cleaned up and got ready, we found the library was closed because of no A/C. Then we went to another library, and found it was closed for the same reason. Okay, I give up on libraries. So, we tried the mall, and there wasn't a single parking space available (think it was too crowded?). So, I tried Glen Burnie and there weren't any book stores in the whole town. So, my mom looked up "book stores near me" on the internet, then we went to my sister's house to say hi and use her internet. We decided it was getting late and we ordered chinese food to arrive by the time we got home.

Now we are eating chinese food in my bed while we watch Spongebob. Aladdin is next.


Tomorrow is Sunday, so we're going to church, sending Kara to my mom's for the day, and Niyah and I are headed out to Borders to geek out on their going out of business sale. Then Michael and I are playing bridge.

Today was great, tomorrow is going to be even better. :-)

Comments

Vicky said…
I'm sure after so many HOT days, the pools are beginning to feel like HOT tubs! YUCK!!