Tuesday, March 29th

I started the day with a call to come over to the house.  I asked Kara to go ahead and do school without me.  Before I left, she did this drawing during Bible.  You know the verse.


On my way up the mountain, I saw this big truck and knew he was going coming to my house!

This is just the first load.  This is going under the concrete
up near our house.  Which will be so large it will be like
a parking lot.

They started the stamped concrete on the screened in porch.
Here is the first step - stamping it.  Next step, coloring it.

It looks great on the uncovered patio too!

You can see where they outlined where
the concrete is going in pink.  It juts
behind the garage for the RV pad.

Then I picked out some cheap-o tile for the floor in
the boat garage bathroom and base of the stairs.

Then I came home to check on Kara.  She did most of her work, including two tests.  After I helped her with the rest, I texted our friends to see if they could enjoy this gorgeous day with us at the park.  They said yes and we brought scooters!

I can see my house on that mountain
in the top left.  <3

Then we came home and had quesadillas and Kara and I had a movie night.

It was a perfect day.

Comments

Vicky said…
Yay, Kara! That is a Bible Art Journal drawing that you did! Great job on Matthew 7:13, 14! Love you!