Counter tops, front porch, and spring

Here are the pictures from Friday.  I picked these out (they look better when you click on them to make them bigger):

This is what I picked for the kitchen.  It's kind of cookies
and cream.  It was the prettiest one that was nice and
white.  The iPhone did funny things with the color
(it does not look pink in real life!), but you can see it is
white with gray, brown, and black.  I am the most nervous
about this one.  I hope I love it when it is installed!

This is what it's called, and I wanted you to see the zoom
in picture next to my finger.  Cookies and cream.

The one on the left will go in Kara's
bathroom and the guest bathroom.
This is a remnant, so it was almost
half the price!

Another remnant - Michael's bathroom.

Another remnant - pantry and powder room.
It reminds me of the kitchen one, so I
think it'll look nice.

I didn't take a picture of the quartz counter top I picked for the laundry room (a very warm white) or the marble I picked for my bathroom (glorious).  And the best part?  I am WAY under budget.

They are putting the Trex decking on the front porch and it's perfect.






I liked seeing how water can't get in the house if I run the
hose over the porch to clean it off.

They etched away the stone along the bottom so the decking
would fit under nicely.

Spring has sprung here in Alabama and
I am completely thrilled.  Everything is
green and look at the lime color of these
baby leaves.  Stunning.

Baby leaves all over our woods.

This is the 6 foot tall art we had made for
the family room.  When it is hung up,
you'll see the light wall through the "D"
cutout.  This wood, which is stunning,
will be used for the headboard too.
It was a great day!

Comments

Unknown said…
Love it all! I especially love that "D".