The Date is Set

I'm not sure how many pictures I've posted lately, here are a few I got off my phone:

Here is one Bert sent me explaining why they
couldn't dig for a while.  Look at that rain!

And now is tornado season too, so I'm praying none come through!

I believe that looks like a gravel
driveway and green leaves on the trees!
Our trees in Maryland still aren't blooming
their flowers yet, never mind leaves.

That last one was supposed to help show me that they are about done clearing trees too.  Yay!

So, we set a date for breaking ground.  Friday, April 24th, we will approve everything.  Over that weekend we will hang out with my friends who live in Alabama, then they will actually break ground on Monday, pending the weather, of course.

Just setting the date has me in such a good mood today!!

Comments