First Call

First of all, thank you all for being so sweet to me!  I put it all out there with my testimony, and you were so nice and supportive.  :-)  At some point, I went to a church where people took turns each week giving their testimonies.  I remember sitting in the audience thinking, I can never, ever do that!  Putting it on my blog was the first little baby step toward that.  Maybe one day I'll be able to share it with more than 3 of you.

Okay, so let's talk about Alabama.  I have spent the last two weeks emailing all over Alabama figuring out who our team will be.  It looks like we have Bert (the cowboy we met on our property months ago - thank you God for making that happen) as our job superintendent, Scott Martin as our builder, and Earl Webb as our architect.  This already took longer than I thought it would!  But, knowing who will be involved feels like a little accomplishment.

So, today I called Earl to get going on drawing plans for the house, but he was busy and will call me back.  I *may* have been sitting by the phone for this one.  I have to stop that because this will drive me crazy!

Meanwhile, I am STILL not done with that trust paperwork!  This has been a pain in the rear! I brought all the paperwork to our life insurance company, and one "x" was not in the right box (the insurance company sent it to me like that!) so I have spent way too long figuring out what the acceptable legal procedures were for that.  Grr.  Then I brought the paperwork to the bank, and it's not good enough either!  Again, the paperwork they gave me.  I need people to come in for me and do several things, have it notarized, and do the paperwork again.  Grr again.  This stupid part time job will not die.

Comments