checking in

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but now that it's official, I can say Michael and the other owners sold their company.  The company was doing very well, but seemed to have hit a ceiling for what they wanted to accomplish.  So, they joined with another company so together they can move forward in a bigger, better way.  There are a lot more details to it than that, but that's the jest of it.

For quite some time, everyone will all still work together and nothing will change but the benefits (which changed for the better).  Also, there will be more opportunities to grow bigger.

But, it's nice to have it done and over with so we can move forward.

And now you know how we can afford our dream house in Alabama.  :-)

Speaking of Alabama, I got a text from the architect, which thrilled me to no end!  I thought for sure he would need at least a week, but lo and behold, a text came in.  He said he wanted to make sure he had my email correct for when he sent me something "soon."  Now I'm refreshing my email like a crazy person.  Argh!  I need to get a life.

Comments