Rain, rain, and more rain

Well, it poured, thundered, and lightninged yesterday all day and all night.  Then it rained all this morning.  So, we've been relaxing in the hotel with HGTV, movies, and books.  Just what we needed!

As the rain was stopping today (yes, we got caught once or twice), we went to play on our land.  I left the camera in the car because I needed both hands for umbrellas, and I didn't want to risk getting the big camera wet.

We decided to take the time (umbrellas in hand) to walk the entire perimeter of the property.  I love it more and more every time I go there.  We even found another bluff with a view of the lake on the back 10 acres, if anyone should choose to build back there.  *ahem*  Christina.  *ahem*  :-)

At the very back of the property, I found a little grouping of pine trees and I heard mooing!  I never did see the cows, but they were vocal.

It was a blast, then we headed to lunch, then Michael and I watched a movie - Live Die Repeat with Tom Cruise.  It was very good!  Sci Fi / alien / win the world back kind of stuff.  Totally original ideas too.

Tomorrow the sun is finally supposed to shine, so I will take several thousand pictures, and hopefully we can go to our property and see stars.  You see, we don't have stars at our house in Maryland.  I can't wait for summer, when there are fire flies.  We don't have those in MD either.  And summer time in a lake town means jet skis, fishing, swimming, etc.  *sigh*  So great.

The three of us are so excited planning our future here.  I am feeling really good about it and excited too.  Either way, this is the plan the Lord has for us, so we are doing it!

The sunset from the hotel tonight is promising some nicer weather tomorrow.  :-)



Comments