Facebook

Well, I finally put our move to Alabama on Facebook.  I was going to wait until we were packing and on our way, but the longer I put off posting about it, the more it felt like I was lying.  So, it's out there!  Everyone I speak to in person (which is most of my Facebook friends) already knew, so it was just the last thing to make it official.  For some reason it's even more exciting now.  :-)

As the new year is rolling around and holidays are over, we are thinking it's time to meet with an architect and run those utility lines before the ground freezes.  Down there, it's been steadily in the upper 40s - lower 60s every day still, so I'm thinking that's not cold enough for the ground to freeze.  We may miss our window to run the utilities from the junction box thingy to our actual house before it freezes, but that's fine.  It's going to be a super long process and winter will have to be in there somewhere.  I'd just like to be done by next winter!

It's time to really start.  Very nice.  My anxiety feels fine, but I'm thinking it will until we have to pack up the house here in Maryland and leave.  All the setting stuff up in Alabama isn't freaking me out, for whatever reason.  Saying goodbye to Maryland will be SUPER difficult.

On that note, I think I'll sign off for now!

Comments