Merry Christmas - Part 2

The sun DID come out!!  Yay!  Unfortunately, it makes for difficult pictures.  I'm going to post them anyway because they're my memories.  :-)

Crooked, but I like the reflection

Our view.  Boy do I wish I fixed the exposure.


I love her face in the shade with sun in the background, but she didn't
pose on this one.  The one she posed for was bad lighting.
Anyway, doesn't she have pretty lips and skin?





Running downhill - we found this awesome path that would be
perfect to go to Michael's boat garage.  Kara named it "Daddy Path." 


A den of some sort.  I'm going to decide sweet bunnies.






Kara sure loves that "Baby Pine."




Then we went to the beach at the state park.







Deer everywhere!


People fed her bread.  Come on, people, this is bad for them, we all know this.





I will be back out again to take pictures of lit up boat garages and the sweet town's Christmas decorations.  I'm hoping so much that I can see stars tonight - it's been so long since I've seen a lot!

Comments