Warning: New Hobby Alert

I have wanted to have a 'real' camera for years now.  Like, every time I take a picture.  Like, every day that I look at any picture I've ever taken.  Finally, I just did it.  I bought one.  And it came in the mail today.

So, here's my favorite ones I took today. Well, some Tony took.  Warning, this is day 1.  And I don't claim to have any photography talent.  Photographic talent?  Photo talent?  I'm not a good picture taker.

One day I will think these are awful.  I may remove this post then.

Tony took this one, but don't you agree my sink has never looked better?  Love the water drop too.

My first photo.  The sky.  It's been a few hours.  I already don't like this one.

 Tony took this one too.  Man, he's had a lot more practice than me.

I love taking Kara's picture.  She is lovely and has had a camera in her face her whole life.  I love wondering what she's thinking about.

I could look at her face all day.  Wait, I do!

Sorry, I'll try to post more than just pictures, but be warned, I get obsessed.  And I apologize for the lack of artsy-fartsy words.  I'm just an average Joe who knows what I think is pretty, man.  :-)

One more!

Comments