Love Target

I have taken a break from couponing to work on the first floor renovation.  Now that the renovation is done, how about a before and after??

Before 

After

My break is almost over, which makes me so happy.  I CAN'T WAIT to get back into coupon shopping.  But I had to share an awesome experience while shopping at Target yesterday.

I found a Christmas dress for Kara (I couldn't find anything in Kara's size at the consignment shop), and since my tom boy doesn't like dresses, I was happy to see it was only $9.99.  I'm sure she'll want out of it the second we get home.  Which translates to:  This dress will be worn for only 1 hour while we are in church.  Then donated.  Okay, fast forward to check out - it rang up as $24.99.  I said, "Aw, man!  I thought that was only $9.99."  As I was quickly deciding if I should tell her nevermind, I don't want it, she manually changed it to $9.99.  No questions asked.  I said, "Wow, really??"  She said, "Yep, that's the beauty of shopping at Target, honey."

Of course I would NEVER cheat or take advantage of this system, but if the tag has no price on it and it's on the $9.99 rack and I plan to purchase it with those intentions, I really appreciate the great customer service.  :-)

Comments