Good times


Ah, I love baking in my ovens.  Okay, I'm done.

So, today began with skyping with my mother-in-law.  Kara kicked me out in about 2 seconds so she could have her all to herself.  :-)  Quality time is DEFINITELY Kara's love language, so I love that Vicky spends at least an hour every week with her.  Word to the wise - if you aren't spending quality time with Kara, she's not feeling your love.

Then we went to my sister's house for lunch.  That is always fun.

Then we came back home and I vegged in front of the tv.  Should I have done laundry?  Probably.  Should I have started prepping for school next week?  Yep.  Should I have worked on the DIY art project I need to do for the powder room?  Definitely.  But, I don't get much done in the afternoons.  Maybe it's the years of down time being in the afternoon while my baby was asleep upstairs.  Maybe I'm just not an afternoon person.  Anyway, I'm sure all that stuff will get done (and probably after 10pm one night).  :-)

Well, it's Friday night.  Now that I'm a wife and mother, Friday nights and Saturday nights mean staying in, family time, and comfy pjs.  I just love it.  :-D

Comments