What a wonderful Sunday

Three loads of laundry, three floors vacuumed, one floor swept, one floor dusted, a sink full of dishes done, and Kara's room cleaned - every toy on every shelf and even "the pit" (a foot wide strip of carpet in between her bed and the wall - it was so full of stuff it was sticking up higher than her bed!).  DONE.  Bathrooms were done a few days ago.  My house is in good shape!

Dinner and a movie with Michael - I'm too cheap these days to go to the theater, so we rented one from on demand - $4.99!  That and ordering take-out made for a wonderful date.

Now I'm giving myself a manicure, gonna make it an early night since I'm getting up early tomorrow.  (Mondays I count the tithe at church and have to be there at 8am - yikes.)

I'm ready for a good week - hopefully it's slow, small, quiet, and uneventful.  I'm planning a week of relaxing at home.  Great friends are coming to town Friday and I'm counting down the days.

Have a blessed week, my sweet blog readers!

Comments

Elisabeth said…
I'm going to need a picture in order to believe there is a "pit" in Kara's room!! I've never seen one spec of dirt or dust in your house, let alone a huge pile of toys out of place! =) I want to be like you some day! =)
Anonymous said…
Aren't Sunday's supposed to be a day of REST!?!?!? And I agree with Elisabeth. I would need a pic of the pit! lol
jessicaday said…
You are SO funny. It may be clean when you're here, but not always! Lately I've been having way too much fun to be stuck in the house cleaning. I sure love it spotless, but I'm working on fun being more important. :-)