Snail Book

Here's Kara's snail book.  (She wrote a fish one last night with Michael, I'll post that soon too!)





This snail is yellow and mine is not. And this snail’s things are way too big. And I have never seen a snail that is this yellow before.
I bet you that this snail is not real. I don’t think it is real because he has drawings on his shell and nobody has found him to make those drawings.
These snails are really big! They are sitting in a grown-up hand. Their bodies come way out of their shells. I think they are going to climb up that person’s arm.
This snail is really pretty and his shell has the same colors as a bee. I hope that snail doesn’t sting you. This snail has a tail sticking out the back of his shell. He is climbing a tree, too.
There are two types of snails, water snails and land snails. This snail is not a water snail like mine. This snail is pulling a sign with mail inside of it.
This snail is trying to fly, I think. He left a trail of slime behind him. It looks like his shell has a crack in it. This snail has the same shell as my mommy snail.
This snail is funny and fiction because he has a ginger bread man on his shell. This shell is purple, but none of my snails have purple shells. My two baby snails have brown shells.
This snail has a striped shell. He has another snail riding on his back! His eyes that are sticking out are kind of big like the yellow snail’s eyes.
This snail is eating a cucumber, if you forgot what that fruit or vegetable is. This snail is one of the big snails like on the first page.
These snail shells are really colorful and there are seven snails hidden in the grass if you want to count them.
There are a lot of shells in this picture. You can count them if you want to, but I’m not going to! There is also a nickel in this picture.
This snail is really little and it is on a grown-ups finger nail. That finger nail is not painted at all, and I think it belongs to a girl.
I bet you these snails are not talking nicely to each other because they are in a race! These snails don’t have tails but other kinds do.
This snail is a King Snail because he has five eyes, and it looks like he has a crown. He has a pretty shell. He is slithering through the grass in a snail way, not a snake way.
This is not a real snail. Do you know why this is not a snail? Because other snails don’t have green bodies and purple shells together. They can have purple shells, but not green bodies. They can’t have a nose either!
“I am Gary,” says the snail. This is Gary from Spongebob and I watch him every morning while waiting for breakfast to come and eating it also.

Comments

jessicaday said…
Don't you love how she says "waiting for breakfast to come"? Like it arrives by magic. Lol! Yes, I serve my little girl like the princess she is!
Vicky said…
These books are so cute! I can just hear her saying every word! :D