Target 2-23-12

There are lots of good deals at Target.  I encourage you to start shopping there.  They let you 'stack' coupons there - which means you can use a Target coupon AND a manufacturer's coupon on one item.  That's 2 coupons for one thing!  That really adds up.  (Btw, Target coupons can be found at target.com.  Sometimes they're in the newspaper, but it's rare.)

I needed a new curling iron, I heard about a few deals, and really wanted to buy some 90% off Valentine's stuff.  Unfortunately, all the Valentine's stuff was gone, and the teeny bit of bodega stuff they had left (and were taking down) still weren't good enough deals for me.  So, I headed to the curling irons where I had to *gasp* pay full price.  ;-)

Here's what I got:

Not too bad.  I'm considering returning the full-price capris for Kara because I thought they were going to be shorts.  I needed the curling iron though, so I'm keeping that.  But, if you just looked at groceries, my totals would look like this:
Original prices:  $21.56
I spent:  $8.48
I saved:  $13.08
61%

Pretty good!  Yes, you can't live on gum, yogurt drinks, soup, and sides, but they are things I needed anyway, and go along nicely with produce I bought cheaply at ALDI, and meat I bought at the commissary.

So, try Target - there's good deals to be found!

Comments