Slumber Party

Yesterday morning I got a phone call from Lara asking what Kara and I are doing that night.  It was the last night Michael's gone on his fishing trip (he's coming home today), so our calendar is wide open.  Well, she and the girls were going to be in the area earlier in the day and wanted to know if they could stop over after.  I said yes, in fact, stay the night with us!  Since her hubby was busy too, she said yes!  We had so much fun, didn't sleep enough, and had some brownies.  :-)  Reminds me of slumber parties from the good old days!

Now I'm clean, clean, cleaning my house for Michael since he's coming home today.  I know he wouldn't really care if it was dirty, but I thought it would be nice for him.  :-)  He worked SO hard this fall (and work has only really let up a little bit) so he needed this fishing trip very much.  I know he was able to totally decompress and forget about everything, and I am so happy for him.  However, I really missed him - especially since he just went on a week long business trip two months ago.  I'm not used to him being gone and I'm perfectly happy being spoiled with him here all the time.  :-D


Comments

Vicky said…
Where's that LIKE button! :D