ALDI 2-27-12

I saw ALDI had mushrooms for $0.69 and tomatoes for $0.89, so I couldn't wait to get over there and check it out.  Wow-ee.  I found some good stuff.  Did you know their prices are this cheap??

2 pks Mushrooms - 0.69 each
Gravy Mix - 0.35
Taco Mix - 0.35
80ct kitchen trash bags - 4.99
Roma Tomatoes (6 pk) - 0.89
Pop Tarts (12 pk) - 1.89
(The cheapest pop tarts I can find are the ones at the commissary and a 6 pk is 1.19, so 1.89 for a 12 pk is amazing!)
generic cookies - 1.69
(You'll be lucky to find these cookies name brand for 3.00 in a grocery store and I've never seen a coupon for them.  1.69 is amazing!)
Steak Seasoning - 0.99
generic doritos - 1.19
(name brand is usually over 4.00!)
2 loaves white bread - on sale for 0.50.

ALL of this was only $15.  I'm just so happy!  If I took away the trash bags, which I paid tax on, I would have paid only $9.73.  Does that put it into perspective any more?  I am just so flabbergasted.

I also stopped by Rite Aid with my mom and found Spongebob Fun Dips from Valentine's day on clearance for 0.99.

Good day shopping!  Now I have to figure out what to make with mushrooms, tomatoes, and steak seasoning.  I'm thinking chicken, egg noodles, garlic, and some more seasonings will make it a yummy casserole.

Comments