Good Man

I have been feeling kind of sick lately. Just a cold, but they always make me so tired and feel so yucky. It was the worst on Saturday, so since we had nothing planned this weekend I spent the weekend in bed. I watched tv and movies and read books. How could I do this? Michael took Kara for me without even having to be asked. They were downstairs playing and giggling all morning, then Kara was coming to say goodbye to me. Michael took her out of the house so I could nap. And I did - 3 hours!! Next thing I knew it was dinner time and Michael was assuring me he could find something in the fridge for himself, so I fixed myself a snack and didn't worry about anything else. I did go to church and out to lunch on Sunday, but that's about it. My mom took Kara on Sunday.

And because of all of that, I am feeling much better now. I am a blessed woman to be married to someone who is not selfish. :-)

Comments