Jake


Here is a page I put together for my sister. (Click on the image to see a larger view.) When I babysat Christina's new puppy, Jake, I brought Kara along and she did most of the work! She would check the other room to make sure he didn't pee on the floor, she would entertain him and she helped me keep him from chewing EVERYTHING. She was awesome and they were fast friends. Something about children and animals - they're just drawn to each other and love each other instantly.

I used the Dog kit by Digital Scrapbook Experts, LLC. I love this kit and use it all the time!

Comments

Elisabeth said…
great page! Jake is the cutest dog ever. Hannah would love him just b/c of his name. =)
Vicky said…
LOL, Liz! Is Hannah STILL in love with Jake?! Poor girl! Who knows what the future holds, however! :) I do like that name for a dog!
Anonymous said…
He's adorable!