Walk Through My Phone's Camera

When I can't think of what to post, I like posting the pics from my phone.  Is this fun or boring?

How I feel with all of our data.

Kara drew this.

When you just can't sit at a desk anymore and just need to
read under the desk.  'S cool.  That's what homeschool
is all about - learn anywhere.

I had to snap a picture of this.  Just used
coupons to get this exact thing at CVS
for $1.40 a bottle.  Feeling smug.

Traffic here.  This is the happiest place
on earth.

So proud of Seth.  He has been through
so much and has arrived.  He is a rock star.

When you hear earrings bigger than a quarter
make your hips look smaller.  DONE.

Early in the day - happily shopping at
IKEA.  She wimped out early.

Three carts of stuff - thank goodness we brought our kids
to help push the carts.  Thank goodness I brought Michael's
truck!

Came home from church to find Michael brought that crazy
heavy stuff inside for me.  All kinds of romantic.

Comments

Vicky said…
It's fun to me, because that's what I like to do! :D It's real life!