Family Pics - 2 of 2

Here are some more good ones from our trip!  They are a little out of order, but that's okay.

Mom and Kara waiting at home for
Christina to come home from the airport

Out to lunch

These guys hang out in their neighborhood

We brought the kitties with us.  They aren't speaking to me.

Kara needed to bring milk over and she
was on her scooter.

Brilliant!

Out of order.  Here is Christina seeing me
for the first time since Thanksgiving.  <3

Sisters

Kara, Aunt Christina, Grandma with the sunset


Every time I hug her tight in a picture, she
ends up with my chest in her face, so I
gave her a little space.

Taking turns being the one in back.

The one in back gets to look thinner.  :-)

She put on my sunglasses and looked like a little rock star.

Sunset on the night I DIDN'T bring
my big camera.

Sisters out to dinner with mom and dad.

It was just the four of us for dinner that night.
The original four.  <3
What a great trip!  Home again tomorrow.  I missed my husband like crazy, but we had a blast.  Thanks to mom and dad for spoiling us rotten while we were here.

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks like you had a great time! Yay!
jeday0323 said…
We sure did! February is definitely the month to go to Florida. Unfortunately, they are having a warm winter just like everyone else, so it was too hot for me! Our favorite way to deal with the heat: ice cream. We went out to ice cream every day - just like we did on vacations as kids. :-)