More Office Cleaning

As I saw my old filing cabinet sitting next to Kara in the homeschool room, I wondered just how much of that I use on a regular basis.  I ended up going through the whole thing and found all sorts of things I could shred.  Except now that we have a fireplace, I don't need to shred them.

Kara and I had fun with these.

I didn't have very much left!  So, I put the stuff I keep on hand but rarely look up into bins in the garage on my shelf wall.




And the rest went into a folder for quick reference / to add to it.



So organized!  Also, look at the extra room on Kara's side of the desk.


And I have something in the mudroom to put my books/bags/purse on in the mudroom on my way out the door.  I will be replacing this, but it's something for now!  I will need this to put school supplies on soon - Michael wants the armoire with the supplies currently in it for his office.  :-)



I love this organizing stuff.  Jessica and I have a fun trip to IKEA planned where I will be looking for neat homeschool room ideas.  Here is what I pinned so far for what looks like cool ways to put two desks in one room:


This is our favorite layout so far.



When I showed this to Kara as an idea for a reading nook
in her room, she said, "eh, I read on my bed."  Lol.  That
girl.  I would love to have this in my room now, nevermind
when I was her age.
All of this fun organizational stuff, and I have a fun coupon post for ya:  http://jeday-couponblog.blogspot.com/2017/02/on-fly-2-1-17.html

Comments