Thursday, January 28

Today was a great day.

Kara and I did school before we left for horse lessons.  I dropped her off and went to a meeting at the house.  (They finished the other house early and were back to work at my house today - that's nice!)

Here is the video her sweet instructor took for me.  How awesome is Kara - cantering on her own!



I talked with Chris for an hour about the house, which was nice after I talked with Bert for an hour on Tuesday.  They both have been so busy lately, I appreciated the time they took to talk with me.  Chris reassured me that even though there is a TON to finish, May 1st doesn't scare him at all and he is confident it'll be done in May.  And there's no way it's getting pushed off into June.  Sweet.  :-)

After that I picked Kara up and we picked out several sample stain options for the ceiling in the family room and for the front door.

After that we went to CVS to get my prescription.


She may not like doing these errands, but I love when she comes along.

Then we went to Big Lots for some things for a package I'm getting ready to send out for someone who is having surgery.

We came home to face time with my mom and now it's time to make dinner.  I have leftover steak and mashed potatoes and mushrooms that need cooking.  I think I'll make a mushroom and onion gravy for those steak and potatoes.

Tomorrow we are playing hooky from PE class and going to buy the appliances for the house.  While we are in Huntsville, we are going to see Kung Fu Panda 3.  That means tonight we have to re-watch 1 and 2 so we're familiar with it.  Because the million other viewings weren't enough.  ;-)

This weekend is going to be sunny and in the 60s, so we are going to be outside baby.  On the water, in the woods, you name it.  Out.  Side.

Comments

Vicky said…
hmmm...I see a space for the video, but not a video. Maybe it is just me! I'll try back later! XOXO