Sunday Peek

Sundays mean Michael and I go to the house and see all the stuff they've been up to since the last week.  (I go by myself more often, but Michael doesn't.)  Today was special because Michael hasn't seen it since right after Christmas, three weeks ago.

So much is different!  The biggest thing was they finally got gas to the house, which means we have heat now.

Besides that, a million other little things are done - tons of trim and ceilings, all of which has varying levels of paint - none, primer, final paint.  The fireplace is done and is mammoth.  Electric is done in the tornado shelter so they should be able to get drywall in there soon.

Outside a bunch is being worked on - prepping for gutters including excellent drainage, two staircases for screened in porch, front steps, front columns, fireplace came up through the roof.  Lots to do, but so much is done.

My shower is about done (I didn't get a picture today, but the marble is beautiful and even the little inserts where I put my shampoo bottles are lovely).

I did snap a picture of the guest shower that has been started.  How pretty is this?


I love every part of this process.  Except the waiting.  ;-)

Comments

Vicky said…
Waiting is definitely the hard part!